The engineers at Trophy Ridge have developed the most innovative sight to ever hit the market. Introducing the new React Sight with React Technology exclusively from Trophy Ridge. The React sight utilizes React Technology allowing your sight pins to react to each other or simply put, (sight themselves in). With this sight, you can be sighted in at 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 yards in less than 10 minutes.
Here’s how easy it is:
- Sight in your 20 yard pin using the tool-less micro windage and elevation adjustments.
- In order to set the next pin we recommend archers step back to 30 yards and fine tune at that distance before shooting the remaining pins. More experienced archers can sight their second pin in at 30, 40, 50 or even 60 yards.
- Once you have 2 pins sighted in accurately the rest of your pins will be automatically set, it’s that easy.
How does our React Technology work?
Pin gaps can be predicted through complicated mathematics; however Trophy Ridge has made that process simple. The React Sight does the math for you. Simply put, when you sight in your 20 yard pin followed by any other yardage designated pin, the remaining pins will react to the distance between those two pins, automatically sighting in the 3 untouched pins. This is achieved by using the master adjustment knob on top of the sight. You will notice when it is turned the 30, 40, 50 and 60 yard pins all move at the same time, but at a different rate. With the React sight you can have 5 pins sighted in less than 10 minutes.
The benefits of the React Sight with React Technology
- One of the major benefits the React sight offers you is CONFIDENCE. The React Sight gives you the confidence to stop worrying and constantly tweaking your pins at those longer distances. As long as your first 2 pins are sighted in properly the other pins will be 100% accurate.
- Think about golf…practicing 30’ putts every week will make a 10’ putt seem easy. The same can be said for archery. Though you may not be in a position or feel comfortable enough to harvest an animal at 50 or 60 yards, practicing at those distances will make you even better at 20, 30 or 40 yards. This sight gives you the confidence to step back to those yardages and practice knowing that your pins are exactly where they need to be.
- The React sight is completely tool-less. The windage and elevation micro adjustments can be achieved simply by loosening and tightening the thumb screws and since the master adjustment knob moves your 30 – 60 yard pins there is no need for allen wrenches.
- The React sight features Trophy Ridge’s popular Ballistix Copolymer System that is 25% lighter than aluminum, but with the same strength of aluminum. The Innovative Ballistix coating is also soft to the touch reducing noise.
- You could call this sight “the 2 shot confidence builder”. Shoot two arrows at any two distances from time to time and the React sight gives you complete confidence throughout your season that you are accurate out to 60 yards, no more second guessing your pin locations.
- This sight will make you a better archer. Because of the React Technology, as long as 2 pins are accurately dialed in, it is IMPOSSIBLE for the other pins to be off. So with this in mind, if you are not hitting where the pin is hovering on the target then this forces you to take a look at other variables such as; your form, your bow could be out of tune, you could be getting a slight contact with your clothing or arrow rest. Think of this sight as an archery coach at these longer distances. If you want to be a better, more consistent and accurate bowhunter, then the React sight is for you.
The React Sight Features:
- Ballistix Copolymer System
- 100% Tool less Micro adjustment
- Rheostat light
- .019 Fiber Optic pins
- Sight Level
- Reversible mounting bracket for high/low anchor points
- Multiple mounting holes for more versatility
Sighting in tips
- It is important that when you sight your bow in with arrows that are the same spine and close in weight.
- It is important that you FIRST sight your 20 yard pin in as accurate as possible.
- When you begin to set your second pin, it is important to take the time to make sure your groups are nice and tight; doing this will allow you to go straight to 40, 50 and 60 yards and accurately group arrows.
- If your arrows are grouping somewhat loosely at 30 yards, you may find that you need to make a micro-adjustment at your third pin setting. For example if you are shooting an 8” group at 30 yards your arrows may hit a little high or low at 40 yards. If you make a micro-adjustment at 40 yards it is important to realize that this will only make your 30 yard pin more accurate. The reason for this is that the further the distance that you shoot the more amplified an incorrect setting will be. For example if you shoot 4” low at 30 yards, you could shoot 8” low at 40 yards, etc.
- Another tip is to sight in your 30 yard pin, then continue to make small adjustments with you master adjustment knob until you see a noticeable change or improvement in your group.
- Always remember due to our React Technology, if you require an additional micro adjustment at 40,50 or 60 yards, as long as you have made an accurate adjustment if will only make your previous pin more accurate.
- If you are a proficient archer you should never have to make more than 2 adjustments with the master adjustment knob, if your groups are a little loose you should never have to make more than 3 adjustments with the master adjustment knob.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have any questions feel free to contact our Customer Service Team at 1-800-694-9494 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, everyone on our Customer Service Team is a user of our products.
- Does it matter how fast your bow shoots? No, your bow speed cannot fool our React Technology. As long as your setup shoots faster than 240 fps this sight will be compatible with your set up.
- Does it matter how heavy or how light your arrows are? No, As long as your arrow weight and spine are consistent, your arrow weight cannot fool our React Technology. The reason is that your other pins gaps are based on your first 2 pin gaps. The further an arrow is propelled from your bow the more gravity affects the arrow forcing it toward the earth. Our React Technology takes into account the rate of drop and your arrow weight.
- Can I start the first pin at 30 yards? No in order for the mathematics behind our React Technology to work the first pin must be set at 20 yards (this pin is fixed to the housing). Each pin must be set in the common 10 yard increments...20,30,40,50 and 60 yards.
- I am shooting a good group at 20 and 30 yards but I am a little low at 40 yards? No problem, you can still make a micro adjustment at that distance. Use your master adjustment knob to follow the arrow; this will only make your 30 yard group even better.
- The further the distance I shoot the more I am grouping to the right or left? No problem, this can be common on all sight and set ups. First you may want to make sure that your bow is paper tuned and that your center-shot is correct. Secondly you may need to micro-adjust your windage to compensate for this. Remember anything on your bow that is the slightest bit out of tune is amplified the further distance you shoot.
- How should align my peep sight in regards to the pin or sight housing? The proper way to sight in and shoot is to encapsulate your sight housing within your peep sight, so try to imagine your peep sight making a complete circle around the sight housing. This will guarantee proper alignment and accuracy with each shot.