Micro-adjustment (on Micro Alpha V5) reduces time sighting-in, increases time in the field. Nylon bushings prevent binding over time from dirt & dust.
No tools adjustment. Simply loosen the thumb knob and make windage and elevation adjustments. Tighten the knob to lock down your settings.
Contrast Glo Ring with spectral distribution technology helps you effortlessly align the peep to the sight ring.
Sight Light Housing accepts the exclusive Trophy Ridge Rheostat Sight Light and channels the light through the fiber optics.
- Micro Adjust
- Thumb Knob
- Sight Light Housing
- React Technology
The all new React-ONE sight will change the way you look at your current one pin sight. The React sight utilizes our exclusive React Technology making it the most accurate one pin sight in existence.
- 100% Aluminum Construction
- Sight level with 2nd and 3rd axis adjustability
- Set the 20 and 30 yard indicators, then the 40 thru 100 yard indicators are automatically set
- Ultra bright .019 fiber optic pin
- 100% toolless micro adjustment
- Rheostat light
- Multiple mounting holes for more versatility
- Multiple scope mounting holes to accomodate different peep sight heights
- Accurate, Fast, and Quiet movement up and down to set the sight for the shot with the drive shaft knob
- Highly visible range indicators
- Custom sticker kit for fast target acquisition
- Rock solid lock down feature for 1 distance shooting
- Positive stop design at the 20 yard indicator position for fast 20 yard target aquisition in a hunting situation
3 EASY STEPS
- Sight in your 20 yard pin using the tool-less micro windage and elevation adjustments.
- For the next pin step back to 30 yards and fi ne tune at that distance before shooting the remaining pins.
- Once you have 2 pins sighted in accurately the rest of your pins will be automatically set, it’s that easy.
REACT TECHNOLOGY accurately predicts what each pin gap will be based on the distance between your 20 yard pin and any other yardage.
Turning the master adjustment knob just a ¼ turn barely moves the 30 yard pin, while the 60 yard pin moves substantially more. This shows the movement of each pin at the designated yardage based on just a ¼ turn of the knob.