Bow Sights - React
The Front Fiber Optic Ring soaks up every bit of available light while the No-Snag Fiber Routing System keeps your fiber optics safe from damage.
Micro-adjustment (on Micro Alpha V5) reduces time sighting-in, increases time in the field. Nylon bushings prevent binding over time from dirt & dust.
No tools adjustment. Simply loosen the thumb knob and make windage and elevation adjustments. Tighten the knob to lock down your settings.
Contrast Glo Ring with spectral distribution technology helps you effortlessly align the peep to the sight ring.
Sight Light Housing accepts the exclusive Trophy Ridge Rheostat Sight Light and channels the light through the fiber optics.
This is the Trophy Ridge React sight with React Technology, a revolutionary, tool-less sight system that once calibrated at 20 and 30 yards, makes your 40, 50, and 60 yard pins mathematically impossible to be inaccurate. Perfect precision. Season after season. In less than 10 minutes. It’s not just another bow sight. It’s a true innovation in a world of status quo.
The React sight will change the way you look at your current sight, the React sight utilizes our exclusive React Technology making it the most accurate sight in existence.
- Ballistix CoPolymer System
- 100% Tool-less micro-adjustment
- Reversable mounting bracket allows for increased vertical sight adjustment
- Available in Right Hand or Left Hand
- Rheostat light
- .019 Fiber optic pins
- Sight level
3 EASY STEPS
- Sight in your 20 yard pin using the tool-less micro windage and elevation adjustments.
- For the next pin step back to 30 yards and fi ne tune at that distance before shooting the remaining pins.
- Once you have 2 pins sighted in accurately the rest of your pins will be automatically set, it’s that easy.
REACT TECHNOLOGY accurately predicts what each pin gap will be based on the distance between your 20 yard pin and any other yardage.
Turning the master adjustment knob just a ¼ turn barely moves the 30 yard pin, while the 60 yard pin moves substantially more. This shows the movement of each pin at the designated yardage based on just a ¼ turn of the knob.